Friday, May 22, 2009

Philadelphia

On our 17th month anniversary (May 15th), Stephanie and I headed North to Philadephia to visit my long-time friend, Cory Suter. We met up with him at his home and then went out to eat, enjoying authentic Korean food! Afterwards, the three of us met up with Cory's girlfriend, Allison, and all headed over to see a broadway musical.

The next morning, we had breakfast together and headed back into downtown Philly to see more of the city which included 'LOVE' park, City Hall, Independence Hall, the Kimmel Center, and the Liberty Bell.
Philly Cheese Steaks at the Terminal MarketA great place to learn about our nation's history
Spending time in Philadelphia was special because Steph and I were able to see more of Cory's life and surroundings. We're also glad to have spent more time with Allison.
Thanks you two for your time, energy, and laughs!

PS. Yes, we did go through 'west philadelphia'...
and yes, it's likely that rapping was heard in our car :)

1 comment:

La Familia Garcia said...

"Steph and I" ????
Did Jarrod actually write this!!?
Looking forward to more of these! (from both of you!)