At 5 Months, Marc:
- still likes to be held facing out to see the world
- loves to smile and laugh at his daddy
- enjoys cuddling and napping with his mommy
- squeaks and screeches to test out his vocal range
- puts all his toys in his month
- drools more and more every day
- holds his own hands a lot
- enjoys the water
- is captivated by lights.. and is mesmerized by the TV and computer
- likes to get his diaper changed... and really to just be naked
- LOVE LOVE LOVES being outside
- is outgrowing most of his 3-6 month cloths, and sometimes fits into 9month clothes!
- weighs 18 lbs (i think...) and continues to grow longer and longer
- sleeps for about a 8-11 hour stretch at night (with one... or two.. quick feedings)
We are soaking up every moment with Marc - we love him so much!
2 comments:
ohhhh my goodness, I LOVE the goofy grin picture- those are my favorites!
I love your new header! Your family is so precious. I miss you guys already!
Post a Comment