"oops, Mommy!"
"ohhhh, this could be fun..."
try to salvage the meal?... nah.
satisfaction.
What I am to do but clean it up?... and make something else for breakfast.
Lessons learned:
1. Don't leave bowl filled with food within an arms reach of a curious baby
2. Marc wants more finger foods
3. perhaps I should start to teach him about his spoon
4. be prepared for a bigger mess to result while you take pictures of a cute little mess
5. Marc is going to have a great time finger-painting someday... make sure to cover everything else in sight.




1 comment:
So fun to see Marc having a great time being a baby/toddler!! If you have the availability, let him play in pudding too! if not I will send you some... they love that too! Do you remember our "Super Sitters" training and they had that "goop" recipe? I think its in all kids to love playing in squishy stuff! He is adorable though... this was such a fun post!
Post a Comment