Friday, February 11, 2011

A Good Report!

We had a great visit with the burn specialist today.  He did a great job caring for Marc's wound which looks like it is finally on the mend - meaning no more blisters (though still awfully painful for him).  The specialist said that while there are some deeply burned spots on the back of his hand, he thought Marc's hand would heal in two weeks time with minimal scarring and that he would not need any skin grafts.  Praise the Lord!

Please continue to pray for that healing to occur and that even where there is more deeply burned tissue, no scars would form.  Pray for continued pain management and a good night's sleep, we all need it!

"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!... Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:4,6-7

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!!!! Thanks for the update- I couldn't fall asleep last night because I was thinking about those poor baby hands. :(
I'll keep praying for sleep & comfort.

Unknown said...

I am so glad to hear that Marc is on the mends!!!! Again, Praise be to God! WE will continue to pray for you and Marc as you go through this time. Love you!