Sunday, April 22, 2012

Emmalyn's 100 day photo shoot

April 19th, 2012 marked Emmalyn's 100th day.  This is an important milestone in Korean history (related to baby survival) that continues to be celebrated today.  And when in Korea... we definitely need to acknowledge this day. Good work Emma, eating and sleeping and pooping and crying and smiling and cooing and wiggling for 100 days!  AND in honor of this very special day, we took PICTURES (surprise, surprise).
Really though, who needs an excuse to pull out the camera and take extra pictures of your ridiculously cute kids? Obviously not me, since I have taken thousands of pictures (not an exaggeration) since she was born (hey, I have TWO kids now!) but since this was Emma's 100th's day.. (and Korean babies get a professional photo shoot) we took A LOT of pictures.  (who thinks I need to stop using parentheses?)
Without further ado: 

 And of course, we have to take some shots with the Big Brother... if only he would smile for the camera...
ok, big bro has had enough...
 So, which pictures are your favorites??

2 comments:

Hailey said...

I luv it!! Oh how cute!! Can't wait to see u!!

La Familia Garcia said...

Those are great! Bring your camera, I want to hire you this summer! =) Aaron has had 1 professional picture taken alone in his life time. =(

I love that Emma has her own look! And such personality, too!