Saturday, July 14, 2012

Welcome, Becca!

On the evening of July 6, our newest family member entered the world.  I was privileged to be present when Rebecca "Becca" Grace Gracia took her first breaths - both as a support for Mom (Jarrod's sister, Brooke) and photographer for Baby.  We praise the Lord for a safe delivery and healthy baby!
One week later, I pulled out the camera again to take some photos of this sweet little girl.  It is my attempt at some amateur photography.
Isn't she beautiful!

2 comments:

La Familia Garcia said...

Yes she's gorgeous! You did a great job at capturing that! Thanks SO MUCH for being there with me! I still can't believe that happened...haha...but seriously I needed SOMEONE to adjust the temp! ;) Love you!

Unknown said...

Wow....all I can say is WOW!!!
(some of those pics look like they could have been from Aaron's baby book!!!)
You did a great job!!! thanks so much...I really thought you were goning to cut the cord but instead you "tied the knot" of some great pics!!