Thursday, August 23, 2012

Elmo's Birthday

Today at our house, it was Elmo's birthday.  If you ask Marc, Elmo turned 2 years old.
Lucky for me, I had a 2 handy from my birthday a few weeks ago.
We had a marvelous time inviting guests,
 singing to Elmo, 
wearing party hats,
and eating "cake" (chocolate zucchini bread).
Marc was about to dig into his cake when he looked up at me and said, "Ice pream! Need Ice Pream!"
A boy after my own heart.
Ok, Marc - let's get some ice cream.. never mind that it is still morning. (He doesn't have any idea about the concept of a "treat" yet - in terms of asking for something sweet after dinner - anyway.)
I pull it out and he responds with a hearty "woo-hoo!"
Here's to you, Elmo!

4 comments:

Jarrod said...

I love seeing this!

La Familia Garcia said...

Haha...can't wait to show this to Aaron.!

Unknown said...

What a great idea! I am sure you all had a blast... maybe next time we can come to the party too via Skype! Love you sis.

Unknown said...

Any reason to party is a good reason to part....families are fun!!! Miss you guys :0)
Love Mom Puff