When I pull out the camera to capture something really cute that Marc was doing... he would to turn away, frown, or simply not acknowledge me... and so we have a lot of pictures like this:
Or I am desperate to get a good picture of him... and end up making weird noises, shaking anything I can find, and jumping up and down to get him to look and laugh... and then the picture ends up blurry (and most often deleted).
Someone please tell me I am not the only one making a fool of myself to get good pictures of my kiddos!
Emmalyn, on the other hand... I pull out the camera and say her name and she starts smiling.
No embarrassing tactics needed. Thank-you.
I let the flash blink at her and she give a really cheesy grin.
I LOVE IT. You can't help but smile when you see these pictures!
Now that Marc is older, he notices that Emmalyn gets WAY more pictures taken of him...
so he is starting to cooperate.
However, he will say "CHEEEEEEEEEEESE" and end up with a really awkward smile/facial expression. But at least he is looking. Silly boy.
The trick to getting decent pictures of your kids - whether they cooperate or not - is to take millions (or 20,000 since Marc was born) of pictures and you end up with no space on your computer and at least one good photo that you are pleased to share.
Now why is it SO HARD to delete the thousands of "bad" pictures??? Perhaps because I want to remember those moments, too.
The trick to getting decent pictures of your kids - whether they cooperate or not - is to take millions (or 20,000 since Marc was born) of pictures and you end up with no space on your computer and at least one good photo that you are pleased to share.
Now why is it SO HARD to delete the thousands of "bad" pictures??? Perhaps because I want to remember those moments, too.




No comments:
Post a Comment