One of the last places we went in Seoul together before flying out was to this gazebo on Namsan Mountain. This is where we got
engaged in
May 2007. At that time, Jarrod read through Proverbs 31 and shared with me all sorts of nice things about myself. :) And then he asked if I would marry him and I said yes. (that is the simplified version of what happened. you get the picture :) So.. when we went back there 7 years later.. he had an updated version of his engagement speech.. now after 6.5 years of marriage and 3 kids later. It was really sweet. And this time we took pictures (we were too "in love" last time to even think about it!)
 |
| engagement reinactment... we are in Korea.. no shoes on in the gazebo! |
So glad he asked all those years ago. So glad I said yes!
No comments:
Post a Comment