I woke up - after Jarrod left for school... to find the ground covered in WHITE snow! :)
I soon found out that Jarrod's school let out early (like 10am!) because the snow was falling in beautiful thick snowflakes... and they were concerned about the safety of the roads. So there I was at home, watching the weather... that was not looking so good... and getting more and more nervous for my husband to make it home safely.

Well.
We live in Virginia... not New England :)
So by the time he
actually made it home... it was a pretty day and there were clean roads. :)

Even in this... I am reminded of Jesus' words in Matthew 6 - "Do not worry.... who for by worrying can add a single hour to his life? But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." What a simple lesson to remind me that there are many things in which we have no control - but we have the
privilege to seek out the One who does - and trust in Him for the outcome.
No comments:
Post a Comment