Saturday, February 21, 2009

CCS Lions

The CCS basketball season came to end this month, and while I am looking forward to having my husband around more - we both really enjoyed it; Jarrod coaching and impacting these young guys lives in positive ways - and I enjoyed being their fan, getting to know CCS parents and the guys so I could cheer for them, and showing my support for my husband.
I also really enjoyed seeing Christiana cheerlead! :)
It was a great season, with the team defeating more opposing teams than the ones they lost to. The boys learned and grew as basketball players and matured through the season - it was evident to everyone. I know the students and parent are looking forward to next season. Go Lions!

1 comment:

La Familia Garcia said...

wow, looks like an awesome season! can't believe it's already over! what a great team pic!