This year, I had to work the entire Easter weekend, but was glad that Jarrod could still spend time with his family. He spent a lot of Easter Sunday making special memories with his grandmother, Mom-mom, preparing for their family meal. Jarrod was proud to share with me that learned some of the secrets of his favorites dishes made by Mom-mom - such as homemade mac&cheese. Unfortunately I was unable to join them for any of their Easter meal as I had an extra long day at work.. but again was priviledged to be there with my patients and encourage them, especially on the day of Christ's resurrection.
Our friends get together for potlucks weekly, and they decided to dye Easter eggs together at the potluck the week after Easter Sunday. I was glad to be "on call" from work - so I was able to join Jarrod for potluck at the May's house and dyed eggs together.
This activity brought many of us back to our childhood memories.. and was fun to do together. We hope you all had a sweet Easter time as we celebrate that our Savior has Risen!
This activity brought many of us back to our childhood memories.. and was fun to do together. We hope you all had a sweet Easter time as we celebrate that our Savior has Risen!
He has risen, indeed!
No comments:
Post a Comment