Since we've been at PFO, I have been much more intentional to "say what needs to be said" to loved ones, letting them know they are special to me, specific things I appreciate about them, etc -- and afterwards, I can't help but wonder what took me so long! Hebrews 10:24 says, "Let us continue to consider how to spur one another on in love and good deeds. " We are exhorted to spur one another on to love one another and do what is right... and how special it is to share with another what you see them already doing and how you appreciate their efforts, so as to encourage them all the more! As I have been taking the time to "build my raft", I have seen relationships grow sweeter and more intentional as a result.
Pictures of various "RAFT building" get togethers from the past week :)
4th of July
Cole/Mayer Family Beach Vacation, Topsail North Carolina
4th of July
Cole/Mayer Family Beach Vacation, Topsail North Carolina

The best advice I can give is to take time now to build your RAFT... don't wait until you are leaving those you love. Be intentional... what an incredible blessing you will find that you have both given and received!
No comments:
Post a Comment