My cousin Erin was born 2 weeks before me and was SUCH a fun playmate. Here is a picture we found of our mothers with the other's baby.. my mom (on the Left) is holding Erin, and her mother (on the Right) is hold me!
Erin and I have not lived near each other for many years now, but try to keep in touch with email. Last fall, we found out that we were both pregnant and due in April, and are delighted to have sons so close in age! Since she was visiting for our grandparents' anniversary party, we took advantage of the opportunity to take a picture similar to our mothers, where I am holding her son, Owen William, and she is holding Marc. :)
Do you think our babies look like us?!! This doesn't seem to impress Marc very much... but we love it!


1 comment:
That is too cute! I doubt they'll carry on the tradition though. Maybe. Looks like Owen looks like his momma
Post a Comment