Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy 1/2 Birthday, Marc!

Today, Marc is 6 months old!  It is really amazing to think how far we have come in such a short time.

I love watching Marc continue to grow and discover the world around him!
He has grown to a healthy 8.1kg nearly quadrupling his weight from birth... I don't know how he is so solid on a pure liquid diet! :)
Marc loves to reach out and touch whatever is near - especially our faces.
He is enthralled with the books we read to him - especially when his daddy uses funny voices. :)
He is even showing interest in learning to read... or um... chew?
Marc still loves going outside- and there are so many new sights to see, he won't stop looking out the window in a taxi.. and seeing all the lights at night time
Marc loves to kick, kick, kick his feet.. and then grab whatever he is kicking and hold it with his feet. funny guy.
He also loves to grab his feet with his hands.
He plays with his toys, and watches them as he throws them to the ground... I think the "Mommy pick it up" game is going to start soon... 
He is enjoying the Bumbo seat and the new perspective on our house and is getting more and more balance every day to sit up on his own.
Marc had his first cold.. his first ever sickness this past month.  We all have learned about the nose aspirator. 
He is learning to go to sleep on his own in his crib - and making definite progress.
And he still has the cutest face his mommy has ever seen!
 Happy 1/2 Birthday, Marc!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Half birthday, dear Nephew!! I LOVE to watch you grow and hear all about your new activities. You are adorable in your Daddy's arms reading. I miss your smiling face, giggles, and your cries. I can't wait until I get to see you and become more real to you all over again, my boy. You are a special gift and know your Aunt Neecie loves you so much!