Some days it seems like all I do is follow Marc around cleaning up messes... but occasionally, I take pictures of the messes (and the one making the messes!), first. :)
Mom, I'm too cute to be getting into mischief!
Favorite activity: bath time!
Marc consistently goes into the bathroom, throws all of his toys in the tub ( tried to pull his inflatable tub in, too!) and then tries to climb in.
He is going to love the swimming pool this summer!
caught in the act!Time to get out the safety latches.
Success!

Marc LOVES it on our patio...if I ever wonder where he went - I know to check and see if he slid open the door and snuck "outside"
Trouble.





2 comments:
better get back on the baby proofing of my house!! It is going to be so fun having him around this summer! I can't wait... The boys will be the three amigos!
Now I can see the trouble he causes when I keep mom occupied on the phone rather than playing with him!
oh my goodness! THis is definately the same stage Aaron is in! Pushes things over, opens things up, curious about everything. He does the tissue thing, with his wipes if I'm not looking! He takes everything out of his toy box, and his bed, and just loves making a mess! I can soo understand! Just imagine all the trouble they will cause together!
Post a Comment