Yesterday (Sunday) marks the beginning of the 3rd trimester. Hooray! For this baby, I do not want to be caught off guard. With Marc, I had great intentions and planned when I was going to wash his clothes and crib stuff... only to go into labor the day before my planned preparation date. So - not only do we already have clothes washed and put away (LOVE the little girl clothes!!), and a gift for Marc from his sister ready (well, not wrapped...), but we are starting to talk about this new baby coming with Marc. I am pretty sure he has NO idea the changes that are truly in store for him, but he is enjoying getting to play with his "baby".
Look Mom! I can help!!
Hmmm.. that looks pretty good!
Maybe I'll have a try...
How do you get this stuff out?!
If you look at the picture, you can even see Marc pulled out a diaper and proceeded to place the baby doll on the diaper, in perfect diaper changing position. :) I didn't even have to train him! Now, with a little guidance, I may just have a willing assistant when it comes to diaper changes. ;) What a good big brother!
3 comments:
"Wow, look at the little daddy" was my first thought until I scrolled down to the baby bottle sucking part....how cute!!! Looks like he's getting ready. Love and miss you guys
MOM PUff
LOVE THIS! He is adorable! He sure will be a great big helper! I'm very impressed you're soooo on the ball!
You can see he's thinking! he'll be great at running to bring you things while you're nursing or sitting with your feet up.
Post a Comment