Saturday, October 8, 2011

It's a Girl!

We are excited to meet the newest member of our family, our sweet baby girl!  She is due in January - which seems to be right around the corner!  Here are some pictures from our latest ultrasound at 24 weeks:
 She was camera shy and kept her hand in front of her face, but we still feel like we got some good shots.  We praise God that she is healthy and everything is "normal".
 For comparison's sake:  here (below) is Marc at the same gestational age... do you see a resemblance? :)
"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made.  
Your works are wonderful, I know that full well"  
Psalm 139:14

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that she is sucking her thumb! this is by far my fav. Aunt Denise can't wait to meet this little princess and spoil her with showers of hugs and kisses!

Kendra said...

A GIRL!!! :) Congratulations, what exciting news. Precious already ... We are excited for you!

fMom Puff said...

Sugar and Spice and everything nice, that's what little girls are made of. How about tossing out some names so we can vote(jk jk jk)
God is Amazing!! and mighty to be praised!!