"In Love, serve one another" Galations 5:13
As this pregnancy continues (30 weeks on Sunday!), I have found myself able to do less and less around the house. Somedays it seems like all I can do is keep up with Marc's shenanigans... and our house suffers for it. Jarrod has really picked up the slack recently and done some (less desirable) chores around the house on his days off.
I am so thankful for how he serves me and shows me his love by taking this burden off of me. It blesses my heart even more to see how he is modeling this servant attitude for Marc.
Jarrod and Marc are such buddies - Marc loves it when they play with toys together (Mom doesn't know how to play with cars or figurines in the same way..), go to the park, read stories, or watch cartoons... and Marc knows that his daddy is the one to pull on when he wants to get in the bathtub.
I could not ask for a better father and husband; I am so thankful for him! What else can I say... my husband ROCKS!


5 comments:
SOOOOO glad to see that you are doing well with your pregancy.I'm looking forward to when we get to see you baby?
Way-to-go Jarrod and Marc!! :)
I agree your husband [and Marc] ROCK.
Wow...talk about a "make-a-momma-proud" blog!!! What do I say but "I agree...your husband ROCKS!!"
Love to you all. I pray you are able to keep your feet up as much as possible as we count down these last 10 weeks.
Love, Mom PUff
Oh my goodness he cleaned out behind the couch!?
:) yes he did! (with a little guidance from his nesting wife...)
Does he do windows? :)
Post a Comment