Thursday, March 1, 2012

favorite moments

Some of my favorite moments are when I see Marc and Emma interacting together.  Marc LOVES Emma - and can't wait to play with her!  He tries to be involved in anything she is doing.

The other day, Emmalyn was laying on the floor and wiggling around- as most infants do that can't control their limbs well just yet - and Marc decided to scoot himself right up next to Emma.  When she would wiggle, her arm/hand would hit Marc's back.  He really thought she was playing with him and would giggle, giggle, giggle and say, "Em-ma!" and then look to see if I noticed the fun they were having together.
LOOK at his delight! I love it! 
And someday, Son, Emma really will play with you. on purpose. ;)
Does it get any better?

3 comments:

Dad said...

Love those grandkids!

Unknown said...

Adorable!!!!! So glad to hear that everyone is getting along. I also love, love, love to see my 2 'playing' together. Hope that you all are doing well! Love to read your updates!

Hailey said...

Adorable!!!!!