Thursday, December 19, 2013

We Three Kids

Here are some pictures of our kids lately.  They are full of spunk and keep me on my toes!
Marc loves to carry things around in a bucket, bag, or - most recently - a stocking.  Emmalyn is always ready to make eye-contact and then flash you a winning smile that is sure to melt your heart and prepare you to say "yes" to whatever she asks.   Alaina must be learning this talent from her big sister because lately she has been smiling like crazy during her awake periods, she loves being talked to and is completely doted on by her big brother and sister!
I am wondering when it will be a little less of a challenge to take a (GOOD) picture of the three kids together.
I'm guessing it might be a while...
...but I'll take what I can get!

No comments: