Today marks the end of final exams - and official completion of the Spring semester! Not only am I incredibly relieved to have all of the work, projects, papers, exams, and presentations behind me - I am also thrilled to have 2 weeks to relax before entering the final semester this summer!
Yes, I came home following the exam this morning and began that relaxing... :)
This past semester has held a lot of learning as I began my clinical practicum in the Coronary Care Unit (CCU)- for which I would be in the hospital 12-13 hours day or night learning about patient care. I have thoroughly enjoy the clinical aspect of my schooling experience, but I am looking forward to the day when I will be DONE with classwork all together (Aug. 1)!
I will continue my practicum experience this summer in the CCU, and I'm looking forward to furthering my knowledge of this patient population.
I would like to publicly say thank-you to my wonderful husband who walked with me through the entire semester. The numerous ways in which he gave his support and encouragement helped me to get through our toughest semester yet - and I am so grateful for him!
Last night Jarrod even surprised me with dinner and flowers in anticipation and (pre)-celebration of the semester's end. :)
There's no doubt about it. My husband rocks! ;)
Yes, I came home following the exam this morning and began that relaxing... :)This past semester has held a lot of learning as I began my clinical practicum in the Coronary Care Unit (CCU)- for which I would be in the hospital 12-13 hours day or night learning about patient care. I have thoroughly enjoy the clinical aspect of my schooling experience, but I am looking forward to the day when I will be DONE with classwork all together (Aug. 1)!
I will continue my practicum experience this summer in the CCU, and I'm looking forward to furthering my knowledge of this patient population.I would like to publicly say thank-you to my wonderful husband who walked with me through the entire semester. The numerous ways in which he gave his support and encouragement helped me to get through our toughest semester yet - and I am so grateful for him!
Last night Jarrod even surprised me with dinner and flowers in anticipation and (pre)-celebration of the semester's end. :)

There's no doubt about it. My husband rocks! ;)
1 comment:
Hey you too..what a time to celebrate. We hope you're living it up and making the most of your precious time off. I guess putting it in that perspective...I'm starting to like your shirt more ;)
Post a Comment