Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Love of my Life

Today was a special day.. we got to celebrate Stephanie's Birthay!
It was exciting for me to be a part of her first birthday outside of the United States. After more orientation at school, we traveled to see more of the city. Steph was able to shop, eat out Korean style, have cake/ice cream, get gifts-including a Skype phone with a US (Virginia) telephone number, and get many birthday wishes throughout the day.
We are glad to be living abroad- a truly unique time in our lives. We are thankful for the community we're a part of here, thankful we have each other to lean on, and most of all- thankful to God for hearing prayers and abundant blessings as we rely on Him.

"He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing." John 15:5

I love you my beautiful bride-
and Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Stephanie Puffenbarger said...

Thanks, sweetheart, for making the day so special! A day I will always remember! :)

Dad said...

Good job, son! Looks like Steph was well pampered!

geniene simrak said...

You are so sweet, Jarrod. My eyes glistened to read this. I love you and I couldn't be prouder of what God has done in your life. I'm proud to be your cousin!