Saturday, September 5, 2009

Student Response

Here is the response from my students in Anatomy class after watching Louie Giglio's "How Great is Our God" this past Tuesday!

"God is everywhere. All you have to do is look."

"The picture of laminin was very cool. I didn't expect it to be shaped like a cross at all, but once I saw it, I sort of had a feeling that maybe it is really God that made us and this was when my knowledge of the existence of god slightly changed."

"I think this video was really worth watching and really changed my mind. I think this video should be watched by more people, even people like me who isn't Christian should, and it still makes you feel very important, so I really recommend it."

"I've heard lots of talks relating to God although I'm not Christian, but I thought that this video was definitely one of the most inspiring and interesting talks on God that I've ever heard."

"Hearing about Laminin was incredible, it has started to make me think that maybe God really did create us. It was then that my mind started to change about God."

"I finally understand what it means to need and to yearn for God. I finally understand that without God, I am completely nothing, and I have no life. God is great. God is sovereign. There simply is no way to thoroughly describe God with words. There is no way that man an live up to God's standard or to give back to God all that He has given us. All we can do on our part is to praise God and glorify Him with our lives."

"For is it by You that all things were created, and it is through You that all things hold together."

1 comment:

geniene simrak said...

Great responses! We love both "How Great is Our God" and "Indescribable."