
Next to getting married, Today was one of the most amazing days of my life! So here he is, from the Heart and Seoul of Korea... Stephanie and I are proud to announce the arrival of our son-
Marc Charles Puffenbarger

He entered this world this morning (February 27th) at 4:59am. He weighs just under 5 lbs. and we're glad he's here safely! His expected due date wasn't until April 5th... so, we're having to keep an eye on his respiratory system especially these first few days. We have only seen him a few times, but he is able to come to our room for feedings (which is a praise AND another praise that he is taking on so well).

We are most grateful for your prayers. It is so comforting to know that so many people are going before the Lord on our, and little Marc's, behalf. We really do feel held up before the Father. And yes, the baby's mother is doing just fine :)

It has been a wild ride since Friday at 3:30am- so Stephanie and I are trying to catch up on a little rest... sleep well, Honey. You deserve it!
Thanks again to you, friends and family, for all your love and support!
Near or far, we know you're celebrating with us :)
We can't wait for you to meet him in person!
-Jarrod, Stephanie, and little Marc
"From birth I have relied on you; you brought me forth from my mother's womb. I will ever praise you." Psalm 71:6
9 comments:
He is so handsome!! Well done my Bro and Sis! I can't wait to meet my nephew in person and am so glad that he is a "lil champ"! I know parenthood will do you well and can already see the pure love you have for your son! Congradulations!
Wow, he's such a cutie!!! He looks so perfect, so content and peaceful like "this place out here is gonna be fine". Does my heart good to see Stephanie resting. Jarrod, you are one proud Poppa and I love it...looks like Stephanie is reliving the miracle as she tenderly sits in awe with her son. I'm so proud of you guys.PTL
We both can't wait to see him on Skype. Love mom and dad Puff
Bet you'll never guess what our new desktop back ground is!!! Love mom Puff
Stephanie, love your new profile pic on fb...he's adorable!!!
"Bless the Lord, O my soul; and all that is within me, Bless His holy name" (Ps 103:1)
Oh wow! Congrats to you two! I will be praying for the three of you for sure!
Congrats Steph and Jarrod! Such a beautiful family!
Congratulations, Jarrod and Steph! I am so happy for you! Mom sent me an email saying you had your baby and I said to Jeremy, "What? He is came a month early!" Praise God Mom and baby are doing well. Marc Charles is beautiful!
He's Beautiful! I keep going back and forth as to who he looks like Stephanie or Jarrod! I guess I'll just have to see in person!! We can't wait to see him! Alisia and Caleb (and Haislin and Noelia) keep talking about him like they've already bonded with him! Love you guys! Can't wait to hear more updates. All of the sudden I'm sure you'll have lots more to blog about! haha...
Post a Comment