Saturday, October 9, 2010

Splish Splash, I was takin' a bath!

Marc LOVES bath time.  He has really outgrown his baby bathtub - but doesn't sit up on his own well enough to take a bath in the big tub - so we turned him around to sit up in the baby tub.... and he discovered splashing in the tub.

Some kids don't like to get their head and face wet - but it doesn't phase Marc.
The more water, the bigger the splash... and he LOVES it!  
Do you have THIS much fun on your Saturday night?  :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The last pic is worth a thousand words! Our boy is so beautiful! I am glad he loves his baths... It'll be fun for cousins to have baths and splash in the tub together next summer!

Unknown said...

and oh my goodness! Is that little Steph I see in the tub??? I didn't realize how much he looks like you but the ones looking down on him while he is splashing in the tub remind me so much of you!!