Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Back to School!
This week marks the beginning of our school year - Monday and Tuesday has been orientation for new students, and Wednesday we begin our classes! I cannot believe the time has already come for this - we have all put in long hours to get set up and organized for the students to come. I am finding out really how much there is to teaching, in addition to figuring out how to be a school nurse in a country with different rules and regulations.. and it is taking some time to really feel like I know what I'm doing. Honestly, I'm not sure if I will ever feel like I know what I'm doing! It is really my prayer each day that the Lord uses my weaknesses for his glory, as they are seeming to abound in this new setting. Jarrod and I ask for your prayers as well - that we would begin the year well, and more importantly love the students and staff with the Love of Christ.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love u steph!! i hope your first day is WONDERFUL!!! i will be thinking of you and praying too
God has been preparing you for what lies ahead! I'm so excited that you guys are doing so well keeping updates!
Post a Comment