Monday, May 10, 2010

Spring Spring Spring

"Spring, Spring, Spring" said the Frog
"Spring" said the Groundhog
The leaves burst out,
The robins burst out,
...And Baby Marc came out of his home.
It was Spring!

May has finally come bringing long awaited sunny skies and warm weather and the words of Margaret Wise Brown ring true. Today Marc and I decided to get a change of scenery and take advantage of this beautiful Spring weather with an afternoon walk.   I unfolded his stroller for the first time and away we went!  We ended up at the Han River, which offered a shady paths and a cool breeze.


Marc was admired by all passers-by.. can you blame them- he is so stinkin' cute!


There is something about Springtime... it brings freshness, newness of life, and always seems to come just when it is needed most. I really love all four seasons, especially at the change of season when you can anticipate all that the coming season has in store... and the peak of the season when you can truly enjoy the goodness of what each season has to offer (cookouts and the beach; beautiful changing leaves and pumpkin pie; Christmas and snow; blooming flowers and sunny skies...)  So, right now I am in the - "Praise the Lord is isn't cold any longer, woo-hoo to warm weather!" stage.  :) Even in this concrete jungle - there is evidence of Spring all around.    


The countdown to the end of the school year has begun and the end is in sight!  We will be flying back to the United States at the beginning of June to introduce Marc to family, friends... and grass!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Its fun to see you out and about! I can't wait for you to come home and play in the yard and let Marc feel the tickles of grass on his little legs! Love you guys!

The Riggalls said...

I'm so glad you guys are going to make a trip home. One that is much needed, I'm sure. Wish so much we could come down and visit when you're there. Love to you both, and kisses to my newest little cousin.