Sunday, October 31, 2010

Marc's October highlights!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it!! So glad to see my boy grow up right before my eyes... Isn't it so hard to believe how much things change and how much is new just in 1 month???!!?? Thanks for sharing this with us. I just want to pick Marc up and give him some good Aunt Neecie squeezes and kisses!
Much love my dear sister and family!

La Familia Garcia said...

He's crawling!!!!???? That's tooo cute! That made me cry!! Seriously......the time, just talking to you on the phone, the distance...w/ him being sick....We miss you guys. I love all the smiles! (and cute clothes!) Caleb kept laughing and saying "wow! he's big! He's growing. He's cute!!"

La Familia Garcia said...

oh...did you see Aaron's video on our blog of him helping Angel clean???

Alisia said...

He's gotten so big! I really wanna go to Korea and see him. He's cute.