Thursday, November 3, 2011

Yongsan Family Park




So, I thought I knew a lot about this city, but it seems like I always discover another hidden treasure if and when I look.  Today was one of those days.  Less than 10 minutes away from my house is a delightful park that has open fields, wooded paths, lakes, and a playground! :) Marc rounded up his ball this morning, and we set out to discover the park together.   


We couldn't have chosen a better day, the sun was out and shining brightly - and we were able to thoroughly enjoy the beautiful (and unseasonable) 70*F weather in November!  
Marc LOVED it there, sometimes I think he even forgot about me.. he was having such a good time exploring!
 (click on the pictures to enlarge!)
 Near the end of our time there, a Korean daycare came to the park and played on the playground.  Marc was super interested in what they were up to - and when everyone went to the field for song time, he wanted to join them!
We love Fall!  It is definitely our favorite season to be in Korea!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I love all your pictures! It looks like a beautiful place and so close to you!

La Familia Garcia said...

I love those last two pictures of him!! He's so grown up! I bet he'll be a great big brother!! Hope you're taking it easy!

mom puff said...

What can I say about such a beautiful post. God is so creative. Wow!!! What lovely pics and a heck of a good lookin' boy!!
Love to you all. MOM PUff

Cindy Gregson said...

These are beautiful pictures. Must have been a glorious day!