Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Welcome Emmalyn Elizabeth!

Our sweet daughter, Emmalyn Elizabeth, was born today at 4:14pm.  
She weighs 7.5lbs and has already stolen her parents' hearts!
Marc (and Grandma Mari) will meet Emma tomorrow morning!

"Praise the LORD, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name." 
Psalm 103:1

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute- wish we were there- or you were here :) so we could snuggle her
~~~~~~~~ teresa , joe, eston ~~~~

La Familia Garcia said...

How exciting! She's beautiful! My arms are aching to hold her!

~Much love from the Garcia's

Jarid and Tiff said...

Congratulations!!!! I can't wait til meet her. She is beautiful!
Jarid and Tiff

Hailey Edmonds said...

I am soooooo happy for you guys!!!:) happy birthday little one!! I can't wait until you come back to the states so we can meet her! :) congrats

Mary said...

Congratulations! She's a beautiful baby girl. It's great that you have one of each now! Praise the Lord for such a miracle. We love you little Emmalyn!

Mary said...

Congratulations! She's a beautiful baby girl. It's great that you have one of each now! Praise the Lord for such a miracle. We love you little Emmalyn!

geniene simrak said...

Congratulations! I woke up thinking about you guys and checked my phone before I even got out of bed this morning. :) Eventually I had to call Aunt Becky to find out and head all about it. (That's how much patience I have! HA!) Love you guys!!

Unknown said...

I am so glad to get to see pics of lil Emmalyn! Congratulations! She is beautiful just like her Mommy! How I long to be there to help out and hold that little girl! Can't wait to meet her this summer and watch her grow on Skype and in pics... What does Marc think of his new baby???

eric, crystal, kyan, kaide & kiptyn said...

so happy for you guys!! little girls are sooooo much fun! Hairbows and SPROUTS, and PINK and dresses, and oh my!!
can't wait to meet her this summer!
Crystal & the fam

Melissa said...

Congratulations! She's a beautiful little girl. We're so happy for you!

Julianne said...

I'm so glad everyone is doing well! She's a cutie! :-)

Jinyoung said...

She is so beautiful! Can't wait to meet her.

Mom Puff said...

As I sit and stare and soak it in I find myself saying the same thing over and over.....aaawwww!!!...aaawwww!!!!! aaawww!!!! That's all that gets past the lump in my throat. Praising God with you!! Love mom Puff

andreajoy said...

Congratulations and hugs to the whole family! Beautiful name, beautiful girl.