Thursday, January 12, 2012

Precious Moments


"This is the day that the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it!" 
Psalm 118:24

 The past 24 hours have been very restful.  My mom flew into Seoul yesterday and spent the night with Marc.  This morning, Jarrod picked them up and brought them both to the hospital to spend the morning together.  They left for Marc's nap time - and Jarrod stayed at home until Marc went to sleep - which gave me 8 hours in the afternoon to rest, spend quiet time soaking up Emma, visit with a couple visitors, and rest (did I say that already? ;).  AND, we are *hopefully* going home in the morning!

I imagine that life won't be so calm once we get home, so I want to take the opportunity to do one last post of pictures from the hospital (because that is what you really want, right?!)
Marc and Grandma Mari meet Emmalyn!

Marc was quite pleased with his Pororo doll from baby Emma. ;)
Emma in the nursery for her hearing test this afternoon.  In the evenings, all of the little bins are full of babies!
"...Your works are wonderful, I know that full well."
Psalm 139:14b

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Your family is so beautiful, Sweet Sister! My favorites are of you and her eyes closed, the family, and Marc with his Pororo. LOVE the big brother shirt too! I am quite excited to see who this little girl turns into as she grows but can't wait to see how you enjoy being a family of 4! The other thoughts that came to mind looking at these pics were what a different experience (bed wise) delivering in the States to S. Korea! We Americans really like our comforts! Emma is BEAUTIFUL!
Love you Steph and Jarrod!

Unknown said...

Also, I wanted to say, she is beautifully and wonderfully made!!! I am falling in love with her more and more with each new picture! I only wish I was there with you!!!

mom Puff said...

I could sit and look at these pics for hours.....ooopppsss, I did!! Can't help it, I love to see something different each time I look at her.
Jarrod, I thought you two were about the same size...I was wrong!!
Here are your birth stats:
Wednesday, June 15,1983 @ 4:40am
8 pounds 7 oz
20 3/4" long
Love to your family,
mom Puff

geniene simrak said...

All these pictures are so beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys. Your family is complete.... for now. :) I love you guys!

Hailey Edmonds said...

Soo happy for you all :) She is so beautiful. Can't wait to meet her in the summer!!!!!! :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

love the pic of Marc thats so cute with his pororo doll from his sister- he has grown alot since we last saw him -I saw these cute star wars Darth vadar dolls in the baby section at walmart made me think of u jarrod and marc- it was a darth vadar doll that toddlers could wear as a backpack- it was cute and creepy at the same time
````````````teresa Puff~~~~~~~~~~~