One of the highlights of the day was Emmalyn's tummy time. Marc was REALLY interested in what Emma was doing... and cheered her on as she attempted to drag her head back and forth and hold it up.
Marc was SO proud of Emma, he couldn't resist giving her a little lovin'...
...and a little more lovin'...
....and a little too much lovin'...
And when we decided she had enough, Marc promptly decided he needed to show Emma how it is done, you know, so she would be prepared for the next time. ;)
Thank-you, Marc.
3 comments:
You are so blessed as all of us are by your precious children. Their angels stand before to Lord and will continue to watch over them and you as you raise them "in the nurture and admonition" of their Creator. I thank our God for you, Jarrod, and our precious little grandchildren. Love, Dad
She is getting cuter everyday!:) good job on holding your head up sweetie and Mark for being such a good brother!:)
LOL. I love the step-by-step walk-through of Emma's feelings. I'm sure the sibling relationship is a fun one to observe... :) Love ya, friend!
Post a Comment